Thursday 9 May 2013

Tomato



Tomato

Tomato is an art design company created with a group of friends in 1991 by John Warwicker, Steve Baker, Dirk Van Dooren, Karl Hyde, Rick Smith, Simon Taylor, and Graham Wood. With a big group of people working together they are able to give each of themselves to the company with their own talent of graphic skills and ideas which the company put together pieces of work which include television and print advertising, corporate identity, art installations and clothing. Through this success Tomato are able to get clients all across the world working across different media, creating designs for all manner of clients such as Reebok, Adidas and Levi's and also museums and shops. I was lucky enough to attend a lecture at my University with the company Tomato to see how they work and what ideas they come up with which was an eye opening experience for me, for the reason I want to do graphics for my career.

 St Brides “something to say” Letterpress DayAlong with Anthony Burrill, Catherine Dixon and other esteemed speakers I will be talking at a one day event held at the St Brides museum london. Tickets and information are available here for those interested. http://stbride.org/events/letterpress_2  Hand cut numerals one of several projects I will be covering on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment